Saturday, November 18, 2006

A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS

To my Masonic brothers, I wanted to fill you in on the lack of blog activity over the past couple of weeks. I have a few on going medical problems involving vision and I wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about the blog, but I am finding it difficult doing the work I have to do with my vision being in the state that it is in.

I would like to take this time to urge any brothers who have anything to contribute to this blog to please do so. If anybody wishes to contact me they can email me at pbgol@optonline.net.

As more information is received regarding my medical condition, I will gladly share what I can and I will make every attempt to keep this blog going. Until then I wish you all well and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Fraternally,
W.: Pat Bellotti

5 Comments:

Blogger Reverend Jason Graves said...

Cool blog bro!

Peace

JaSon...

5:04 PM  
Blogger Masonic Traveler said...

Brother,
As this last post was some time past, I wanted to see how things were with you and say that I hope you are feeling well.

Travel well.

Br. Greg
GL of CA

5:11 PM  
Blogger Anadyr said...

The truth about Freemasonry shall be known.

We know the true name of your God, Jahbulon.

I speak not in hatred of all Freemasons, but of hatred of those who seek to twist the noble idea of fraternity. I know many Masons who are wonderful, honest, good people. My great-grandfather was a Mason.

Please do not look upon me with hate. I only wish to seek knowledge, dispatch truth and transcend from life's erstwhile pittances.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Ryan Webster said...

Be well. I hope to be able to contribute and provide any support I can.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Social Check said...

Blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here! we are very proud to offer our customers Masonry Contractors Long Island services more than 20 years.Please visit us

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home